John is a huge fan of Key Lime so I knew he would love this Key Lime Fudge Recipe. I love that it took me less than 5 minutes from start to finish to have this recipe done and chilling in the fridge.
This Key Lime Fudge Recipe is creamy and delicious! It melts on your tongue with such a nice taste of key lime. Plus it is probably the easiest fudge recipe ever!
Key Lime Fudge
1 package of white chocolate chips
1 Tub of Key Lime Icing
1. Microwave white chocolate chips in 30 second intervals until they have melted
2. Combine Key Lime Icing in with the chocolate chips until thoroughly mixed
3. Pour into a parchment lined baking pan and chill in the fridge for a few hours
If you love fudge check out these other great fudge recipes
- 1 package of white chocolate chips
- 1 tub of Key Lime Icing
- Microwave white chocolate chips for 30 second intervals until they are melted
- Combine Key Lime Icing and White Chocolate chips until they are mixed together
- Pour into a parchment lined baking sheet
- Refrigerate for a few hours