Nutella is one of my Husbands favorite food groups. I thought it would be fun to make a Nutella Popsicle Recipe for the summer. It get so hot in Spokane and there is nothing quite like sitting down and enjoying an ice cold popsicle.
I recently purchased a Zoku Duo Quick Pop Maker and have been having so much fun making popsicles. I have a big list of ideas for new popsicle flavors so look for new recipes coming this summer.
I love making recipes with Nutella. It provides a fantastic flavor and is so easy to work with. A few of my favorite Nutella Recipes are
Nutella Popsicle Recipe
1 cup Nutella
Milk to help liquify mix
You could make this without the bananas but I figured this was a great way to add a bit of fruit to the popsicles.
1. Using a food processor or blender combine the Nutella and Bananas until well combined.
2. Pour in milk until the mixture has a liquid consistency that you can pour it into the popsicle mold
3. Let popsicles sit until they are well frozen
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
- 6 bananas
- 1 cup Nutella
- Milk to help liquify mix
- 1. Using a food processor or blender combine the bananas and Nutella
- 2. Pour in milk until the mixture has a liquid consistency
- 3. Pour into popsicle maker
- 4. Freeze until popsicles have formed.