Delicious easy Nutella Mug Cake Recipe! The perfect combination of chocolate and Nutella in an individual mug cake!
Nutella Mug Cake
Let's chat about today's amazing Nutella recipe!
First, let me say HELLO YUM! This Nutella Mug Cake Recipe makes enough for 2 people if you feel like sharing.
I would not hold it against you if you hoarded all of this mug cake for yourself while curled up on the couch!
I have been trying so many recipes that I can't wait to share with everyone over the upcoming weeks.
There are so many things I love about this Mug Cake Recipe! It only takes a few minutes to prepare and cook...which means I get yummy Nutella goodness in less than 5 minutes
How can you go wrong adding nutella to everything possible! It is just that good.
- All-purpose flour
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Baking powder
- Granulated sugar
1. In a mug, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
2. Beat in egg, sugar, and Nutella with a fork until very well blended
3. Microwave on high for 75-90 seconds, or until risen and center is set.
4. Let cool slightly before digging in
This Nutella Mug Cake recipe is so good I used a fork to scrape out all the bits that I could 🙂
Great Nutella Recipes
These are some of our favorite Nutella recipes we have shared in the over ten years we have been writing this website.
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Super easy to make Nutella Mug Cake Recipe
- 2 Tablespoon All Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- pinch Salt
- 1 Egg Large
- 1 Tablespoon White Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Nutella
- In a mug, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat in egg, sugar and nutella with a fork until very well blended
- Microwave on high for 75-90 seconds, or until risen and center is set.
- Let cool slightly before digging in
Recipe originally shared April 6, 2014, updated March 13, 2020
Really delicious dessert, i put plus a little bit of vanilla extract.Taste like my muffins ❤❤❤
And Oil or Butter...?
I found it a little dry. I added cool whip on the top but working my way day, it wasn't great. I think I'll add chocolate chips next time. Thanks for the recipe.
Hey there! I've been following your website for a
while now and finally got the bravery to go
ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to say keep up
the great work!
Mmmm, that looks so good!
It is so easy to make. I was really glad I only made 1 mug because I would have eaten way to many of them it was so good.
My husband and son LOVE Nutella, they would love this recipe!