Delicious easy Nutella Mug Cake Recipe! The perfect combination of chocolate and Nutella in an individual mug cake!
Nutella Mug Cake
Let’s chat about today’s amazing recipe!
First, let me say HELLO YUM! This Nutella Mug Cake Recipe makes enough for 2 people if you feel like sharing.
I would not hold it against you if you hoarded all of this mug cake for yourself while curled up on the couch!
I have been trying so many recipes that I can’t wait to share with everyone over the upcoming weeks.
There are so many things I love about this Mug Cake Recipe! It only takes a few minutes to prepare and cook…which means I get yummy Nutella goodness in less than 5 minutes
Great Nutella Recipes
These are some of our favorite Nutella recipes we have shared in the over ten years we have been writing this website.
How can you go wrong adding nutella to everything possible! It is just that good.
- All-purpose flour
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Baking powder
- Granulated sugar
1. In a mug, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
2. Beat in egg, sugar, and Nutella with a fork until very well blended
3. Microwave on high for 75-90 seconds, or until risen and center is set.
4. Let cool slightly before digging in
This Nutella Mug Cake recipe is so good I used a fork to scrape out all the bits that I could 🙂
Super easy to make Nutella Mug Cake Recipe
- In a mug, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat in egg, sugar and nutella with a fork until very well blended
- Microwave on high for 75-90 seconds, or until risen and center is set.
- Let cool slightly before digging in
Recipe originally shared April 6, 2014, updated March 13, 2020