I am madly deeply in love with this Crock Pot Peach Cobbler! It is so easy to make, tastes amazing and is the perfect end of summer treat. Who am I kidding it is the perfect anytime I can make it and enjoy it treat.
I love using the crock pot to make desserts and well anything I possibly can. The crock pot saves me from turning on the oven and over heating the house, saves me time, energy and lets be honest effort. There really is not a lot of effort that goes into dropping a few ingredients into the crock pot, not that I tell my Husband that when he was raving about how great this Crock Pot Peach Cobbler is. I smile and tell him I am so happy he enjoys the food I work so hard for in the kitchen
Recently I have had a lot of negative comments about using the Crock Pot instead of the stove and this honestly amazes me. I never thought I would hear that it is not considered real cooking or that I am “cheating” by using the crock pot. WOW is all I can say. I love my crock pot and love the time, energy and money it saves me. I love that in August when it is crazy hot in Spokane I can use my crock pot instead of heating up the house with the oven. I love that I can start dinner in the morning and come back in the evening and dinner is done leaving me more time with my family. I hope you enjoy using the crock pot as much as I do!
Crock Pot Peach Cobbler
6 large peaches, peeled and sliced
1 white cake mix box
1/2 cup butter, softened
1. Place peaches in the bottom of the crock pot
2. Cut the butter into the cake mix until it is crumbly
3. Sprinkle cake mix over the peaches
4. Please a paper towel over the top of the crock pot to absorb moisture
5. Cook on high for 2.5-3 hours.
I cooked this for 2 hours and 45 minutes and it was great.
- 6 large peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 white cake mix box
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Place peaches in the bottom of the crock pot
- Cut the butter into the cake mix until it is crumbly
- Sprinkle cake mix over the peaches
- Place a paper towel over the top of the crock pot to absorb moisture
- Cook on high for 2.5-3 hours.