When I think of Macadamia Nut Cookies I am instantly transported to the beaches of Hawaii. The warm sun, the cool water and palm trees……Hmm maybe it is time to hop a plane to Hawaii. These White Chocolate Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies are so easy to make! When I say easy I mean seriously easy! Hint: A large part of the recipe is already pre-made!
I love taking something pre-made and altering it. This is such a great way to “cheat” when you have friends and family showing up. My Parents had no idea these cookies were semi-homemade when they had them. My Mom kept asking for the recipe and telling me how impressed she was with these cookies. When I explained the recipe to her she just laughed and said that she was going to have to make them for their next event.
Coconut White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
1 1/2 cup flaked coconut
2 tbsp milk
1 package refrigerated ready to bake white chocolate and macadamia nut cookie dough
Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line cookie sheets with parchment paper
1. Place coconut in shallow bowl, place milk in a small bowl
2. Divide premade cookie dough in half, roll each dough piece into a ball
Hello yum! I hope you enjoy these White Chocolate Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies! They are a mouthful to say but taste so delicious! Let me know what you think of them by commenting on this post.
- 1 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 package refrigerated ready to bake white chocolate and macadamia nut cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Place coconut in shallow bowl, place milk in a small bowl
- Divide pre-made cookie dough in half, roll each dough piece into a ball
- Roll each cookie ball in milk, then in coconut place on cookie sheets
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes, until coconut brown