Delicious Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies that are super easy to make! A great combination of oatmeal, pumpkin, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Happy end of October! Does this mean it is the end of pumpkin season or do you feel like it is ok to continue the pumpkin love until at least Thanksgiving? I am hoping it is not the end of pumpkin love because this Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies Recipe is so dang delicious!
Super easy to make and they taste so good! I am all in for any pumpkin recipes I can make this time of year.
These oatmeal pumpkin cookies are so soft and chewy! I love enjoying them as a snack during the day or with my tea in the morning. I could call them pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies but that seemed like a really long title for a delicious cookie.
Some days naming these recipes is harder than the process of baking them. I never know what to name them that will make sense but also not be 200 words long. LOL!
I mean seriously hello yum! I may need to whip up another batch of these this weekend they look so good.
- Rolled oats
- Canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- Creamy peanut butter
- Chocolate chips
Great Pumpkin Recipes
Make sure and pin this to make it easier to find this recipe whenever you want it!
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients, mixing well.
- Drop by heaping spoonful onto the baking sheet and gently flatten and form a large round cookie. Add a few chocolate chips to the tops of the cookies, if desired.
- Bake 11-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool allowing the cookies to set.
Recipe originally shared on October 29, 2017. Updated on April 10, 2020.