You all know I love the crock pot! And I love making quick, easy appetizers that you don’t have to stress over! Well today I am sharing a crock pot appetizer that is seriously soooooo easy! These Crock Pot Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs only take 3 ingredients and a few hours and you have an appetizer everyone will love!
John kept telling me he wasn’t excited for these meatballs. He was worried the cranberry flavor would be over powering and he wouldn’t like them. When I started making them he gave me the look. You know the one that says I am going to try these but not because I am happy only because you are making them…..
Well I am happy to say his grumpy look disappeared when he tried them. He grumbled that they were actually really good and went back for more. Woohoo score 1 for me!
Cranberry Barbecue Crock Pot Meatballs
1 bag frozen meatballs
16oz can of jellied cranberry sauce
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1. Combine cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce in crock pot and cook on high for 20-30 minutes until cranberry sauce combines and the mixture is heated through.
2. Add meatballs to crock pot and cook for 3 hours on low
- 1 bag frozen meatballs
- 16oz can of jellied cranberry sauce
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- Combine cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce in crock pot and cook on high for 20-30 minutes until cranberry sauce combines and the mixture is heated through.
- Add meatballs to crock pot and cook for 3 hours on low
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes.