Can you believe the Super Bowl is only a week or so away!!! Woohoo! I have to admit that I am a Seahawks fan and rooting for them. I grew up in Seattle and well the love of the city and the Seahawks runs deep.
This week we are sharing great Crock Pot Appetizer recipes that get you out of the kitchen so you can enjoy the game! I don’t know about you but it feels like when we have people over to watch the football games I end up running back and forth to the kitchen and miss part of the game. I started making crock pot appetizers that take care of themselves so I can enjoy the game with everyone else.
The dishes can pile up and I deal with them after the game. It is so much fun being able to sit back and watch the game. Now I just need to learn a bit more about football so I understand when John is yelling at the TV….
Crock Pot Chili Cheese Dip
1 pound ground beef
1 pound Velveeta Cheese, cubed
8 oz can green chilis and tomato sauce
2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/4 cup salsa
1. Brown beef and drain. Combine beef, Velveeta cheese, green chilies and tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and salsa in crock pot
2. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. This is ready to serve or you can turn to low for up to 6 hours for serving later
Crock Pot Chili Cheese Dip RecipePrint Rate
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound Velveeta Cheese cubed
- 8 oz can green chilis and tomato sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Brown beef and drain. Combine beef, Velveeta cheese, green chilies and tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and salsa in crock pot
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. This is ready to serve or you can turn to low for up to 6 hours for serving later
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes.