I love recipes that only take a few ingredients and are super dang easy to make! These Coconut Macaroon cookies are so easy it is quite amazing! 2 ingredients are all you need and a few minutes and you will be rewarded with seriously yummy Coconut Macaroons!
These are going to be my new go-to treat when I need to whip something up quickly and take it to an event. In less than 10 minutes you can have Coconut Macaroons out of the oven and ready to go.
2 Ingredient Coconut Macaroon Cookies
I love making treats that are super fast, take only a few ingredients and taste amazing! These take less than 10 minutes from start to finish so I can easily make up a batch and get back to work or relaxing.
Plus they only take a few kitchen essentials so there isn't a ton of dishes to do.
- coconut flakes
- sweetened condensed milk
- Baking Sheets - We are huge fans of these baking sheets that have sides. You don't have to worry; you are going to remove the cookies from the oven and have the slide right off.
- Large Mixing Bowl - We are big fans of this glass batter bowl that has a handle. It makes it easy to mix ingredients and keep the mixing bowl steady on the counter.
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Heat resistant potholders - A couple of years ago we had a fire scare when we didn't realize we had turned a burner on and a cloth potholder caught fire. Thankfully we walked by the kitchen and saw the smoke and were able to get it out ourselves. Since then we have only used these heat-resistant potholders.
When mixing you want to make sure that there is plenty of the coconut mixed with the condensed milk. The condensed milk should bind the coconut together but it should not be liquidy.
If the mix has too much-condensed milk the milk will spread across the baking sheet and not keep the coconut bound together.
If you want to make these even more decadent you can drizzle chocolate over them or dip the coconut macaroons in chocolate.
Easy dessert recipes
These are some of our other favorite easy desserts to make!
2 Ingredient Coconut Macaroon Cookies Recipe
- Combine coconut flakes and condensed milk
- turn on the broiler
- Roll the dough into ball shapes on a cookie sheet
- Place in the oven and watch carefully!
- It only takes a few minutes for these to brown and be done
Recipe originally shared August 14, 2013 updated March 9, 2020