Today’s Buffalo Chicken Wontons Appetizer Recipe is so good! They are the perfect bite-sized appetizer for any event! Plus you just can’t go wrong with anything buffalo chicken!
Buffalo Chicken Wonton
I love making these Buffalo Chicken Wontons for an easy handheld appetizer or snack. This is a great way to use leftover buffalo chicken in a new way.
Favorite appetizer recipes
Don’t miss these 50+ finger food appetizer recipes!
If you need an easy party drink that can be customized check out how to make a Moscow Mule.
Pin this pic to make it easier to find this recipe in the future!
Easy Buffalo Chicken Wontons
Buffalo chicken (recipe)
Tips for making Buffalo Chicken Wontons
For each muffin cup, lay a wonton wrapper over the top and press it into the cup, lining the sides and bottom. Some of the wrappers may overlap on itself on the sides – this is ok.
Drizzle Spoon – I had never heard of a drizzle spoon before but randomly was playing on Amazon and now I may need to see how this works. LOL!
3 tier serving tray – this is a great serving tray that makes it easy for guests to grab a wonton.
Silver serving trays – If you are looking for a bit fancier of a look these silver trays are great.
Slate Cheese Boards – I love serving on these slate cheese boards. It is so cool that you can write on them about what you are serving to guests.
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crockpot recipes
Buffalo Chicken Wontons
- 3 Cups Buffalo chicken
- 12 Wonton wrappers
- ½ Cup Cream cheese softened
- ½ Cup Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray a 12 cup cupcake/muffin pan with non-stick spray (or grease the pan)
- For each muffin cup, lay a wonton wrapper over the top and press it into the cup, lining the sides and bottom. Some of the wrapper may overlap on itself on the sides – this is ok.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 8 – 10 minutes or until the wrappers are crispy and slightly browned
- Remove from oven and let cool completely
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the cream cheese and ranch dressing until smooth
- Reheat the oven again to 350
- Evenly divide the ranch cream cheese mixture between the 12 cups (when cooled) and spread it over the bottom
- Add a ¼ C of the buffalo chicken mixture to each cup
- Bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes to warm through
- Drizzle as much sriracha over the top as desired and serve warm.
Recipe originally shared July 2018, updated January 2020