Can you believe it is already time to start thinking about hosting football parties and events! One part of me is super excited for all of the fun appetizer recipes and crock pot recipes we have planned for football season the other part of me is dreading summer ending.
Today’s Buffalo Chicken Wonton Appetizer Recipe are so good! They are the perfect bite-sized appetizer for any event! Plus you just can’t go wrong with anything buffalo chicken!
Buffalo Chicken Wonton Appetizer Recipe
3 Cups Buffalo chicken (recipe)
12 Wonton wrappers
½ Cup Cream cheese, softened
½ Cup Ranch dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Spray a 12 cup cupcake/muffin pan with non-stick spray (or grease the pan)
3. For each muffin cup, lay a wonton wrapper over the top and press it into the cup, lining the sides and bottom. Some of the wrapper may overlap on itself on the sides – this is ok.
4. Bake in the oven for approximately 8 – 10 minutes or until the wrappers are crispy and slightly browned
5. Remove from oven and let cool completely
6. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the cream cheese and ranch dressing until smooth
7. Reheat the oven again to 350
8. Evenly divide the mixture between the 12 cups (when cooled) and spread it over the bottom
9. Add a ¼ C of the buffalo chicken mixture to each cup
10. Bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes to warm through
Drizzle as much sriracha over the top as desired and serve warm.
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes