This Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie Pudding Cake Recipe makes me really happy. I love when we can use the crock pot to make a recipe you wouldn’t expect. A lot of times when I tell people I make cakes and loaves of bread in the crock pot they look at me like I am crazy.
For me it is all about minimizing dishes, making sure I don’t heat the house up like crazy, and I honestly just love seeing what all I can make in the crockpot. It has become a challenge for me to see what else will work in the slow cooker versus the oven. Do you have recipes that you make in the crock pot that people can’t believe? I would love to hear about them.
If you love pumpkin recipes check out these great pumpkin recipes!
Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie Pudding Cake Recipe
Ingredients needed for pumpkin pie cake
15 oz can pumpkin
10 oz can evaporate skim milk
½ c sugar
1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
2 eggs, beaten
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp lemon zest
1. Spray crock pot with nonstick spray
2. Combine all ingredients in the crockpot, stir until lumps are gone
3. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours
This can be served warm or cold.
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie Cake
- 15 oz pumpkin
- 10 oz can evaporate skim milk
- ½ c sugar
- 1/2 cup bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Spray crock pot with non stick spray
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot, stir until lumps are gone
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours
Originally posted October 2016