Easy Crockpot Lasagna Recipe the entire family will love. Ground beef, cheese, pasta combined to make the perfect Italian comfort food recipe.
Easy Crockpot Lasagna Recipe
When one of my favorite sites All Free Slow Cooker Recipes reached out and asked if I wanted to share their amazing Slow Cooker Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe I jumped at the chance!
You all know my love for pasta and my always present crockpot!
This Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe is sure to please your family! Plus you will love how easy it is to make!
It’s my humble opinion that Italian food is the best food. One of my favorite classic dishes is lasagna, but as life gets busier and busier, I find myself lacking the time to really do it justice.
That’s when I remembered my trusty slow cooker! Making homemade lasagna has never been easier. I can run errands all afternoon and by the time I get back home, my stomach is growling and dinner is ready.
This slow cooker lasagna recipe is perfect for the family and easy on the wallet. So, if you’re looking for a recipe that you can prepare quickly, that can feed your entire family, and will taste amazing, try making lasagna in the crockpot.
- Lean ground beef
- Italian seasoning mix
- Green pepper
- Tomato sauce
- Tomato paste
- Cottage cheese
- Ricotta cheese
- Lasagna noodles
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- This homemade tomato sauce is delicious and allows you to control what goes into your dish (i.e., omit green pepper or add grated carrot, etc.) The above mixture will make about 8 cups and you may not need quite all of it for this dish – freeze any leftovers for later use. If you do not want to create a homemade sauce, you can use 6 cups (64 ounces) of a prepared sauce.
Great Pasta Recipes
Do you love crockpot recipes? Check out these other great pasta dishes in the crockpot!
Don't miss all of our Crock pot ground beef recipes
Crock Pot Slow Cooker Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Beef lean
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 cup green pepper diced
- 2 cups zucchini diced
- 24 Ounce Tomato Sauce
- 14 Ounce tomato paste
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 8 Ounce Lasagna Noodles uncooked
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded or 6 ounces sliced mozzarella
- In a large skillet, brown meat over medium-high heat until it is golden brown, breaking up the meat. Beef will not be cooked completely, but it will finish cooking in the oven. Drain off excess fat but leave meat in the pan.
- Sprinkle the ground beef with spices and cook one minute. Then add vegetables and cook another minute or two.
- Add tomato sauce and tomato paste. Turn heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In another bowl, combine cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, and the egg. Stir well.
- Spray a 5-quart slow cooker insert with cooking spray. Make layers in the insert in this order: tomato sauce, 2 layers of noodles, cheese mixture, then repeat, ending with sauce.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 3 hours. Add the final layer of mozzarella and continue to cook 1 more hour.
Recipe originally shared on March 9, 2017. Updated November 2020.