Happy 2014! Today I am excited to share the first of many new Crock Pot recipes for 2014! This Crock Pot Cheesy Pasta and Beef Casserole Recipe is so easy to make and tastes ah-mazing!
Plus it makes a ton so you will have leftovers for lunch the next day or breakfast if you feel like it 🙂
This year is going to be all about the crock pot! Get ready to see a ton of crock pot recipes on the blog! I have set the goal of using my crock pot at least 3-4 times a week if not more!
I can’t wait to bring you amazing crock pot recipes all year long.
Have you seen our top 10 crock pot recipes? These are the recipes that have been pinned like crazy, and everyone loves!
Top 10 Crock Pot Recipes
6. Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
Which of these recipes is your favorite?
Now onto today’s amazing crock pot recipe……..
Crock Pot Cheesy Pasta and Beef Casserole
1 tbsp canola oil
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tsp Worcestshire Sauce
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
2 8oz cans tomato sauce
14.5 oz can diced tomatoes in basil, garlic and oregano
1 pound penne pasta
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat oil in a large skillet and brown beef
2. Transfer beef to crock pot, stir in onion, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, tomato sauce and diced tomatoes
3. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
4. Cook pasta on stove top according to directions
5. Stir cooked pasta into beef mixture just before serving
6. Top with Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp Worcestshire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 2 8 oz cans tomato sauce
- 14. 5 oz can diced tomatoes in basil garlic and oregano
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Heat oil in a large skillet and brown beef
Transfer beef to crock pot, stir in onion, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, tomato sauce and diced tomatoes
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
Cook pasta on stove top according to directions
Stir cooked pasta into beef mixture just before serving
Top with Cheddar cheese