This Crock Pot Spicy Taco Meat Recipe is perfect for any time you need spicy beef.
We use this with tacos, burritos, enchiladas, salads, and so many other dishes. The meat freezes well so you can make it up and then portion it out to use in the future.
Crock Pot Spicy Taco Beef Recipe
- Ground beef browned and drained
- Dry chili seasoning mix
- Ro-Tel diced tomatoes and peppers or a can of diced tomatoes
- Cheddar cheese
Great Crockpot Recipes
Crockpot Tater Tot Hamburger Casserole
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Crockpot Taco Meat
- ¾ cup Corn Meal
- 1 ½ cup Milk
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 pound Ground Beef browned and drained
- 1 Chili Seasoning
- 1 RO-TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 16 Ounce corn drained
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- Combine cornmeal, egg and milk in a large bowl.
- Stir in meat, chili seasoning, ro-tel/tomatoes, corn until well blended. Pour into crock pot
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour or low for 3 hours
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top and cook until cheese is melted
Recipe originally shared on March 30, 2015. Updated November 2020.
Anything made in the crock pot is good with me. This recipe looks fabulous though.
That looks terrific! Perfect for the Fritos Scoops we almost always have on hand!
YUM!! I really need to get a new slow cooker, so I will check out the Hamilton Beach that you recommend.
My husband would absolutely love this. Definitely his kind of recipe!
All your pictures look so good! I am adding this to the dinner menu for next week! Thanks for sharing!