This Crock Pot Spicy Taco Meat Recipe is perfect for any time you need spicy beef.
We use this with tacos, burritos, enchiladas, salads, and so many other dishes. The meat freezes well so you can make it up and then portion it out to use in the future.
Crock Pot Spicy Taco Beef Recipe
- Ground beef browned and drained
- Dry chili seasoning mix
- Ro-Tel diced tomatoes and peppers or a can of diced tomatoes
- Cheddar cheese
Great Crockpot Recipes
Crockpot Taco Meat
- ¾ cup cornmeal
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 pound ground beef browned and drained
- 1 chili seasoning mix
- 1 Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilis
- 16 oz corn drained
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- Combine cornmeal, egg and milk in a large bowl.
- Stir in meat, chili seasoning, ro-tel/tomatoes, corn until well blended. Pour into crock pot
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour or low for 3 hours
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top and cook until cheese is melted
Recipe originally shared on March 30, 2015. Updated November 2020.