This Crock Pot cheesy Taco Pasta Recipe is filled with yummy goodness! Easy Cheesy Crockpot Slow Cooker Taco Beef Pasta Recipe is going to become a family favorite!
The crock pot does all the work and you have a delicious family meal.
You all know we love making any recipe we can in the crockpot. I thought making taco past in the slow cooker was so much fun!
It is the perfect spin on taco Tuesdays with a bit of pasta thrown in. This recipe is super easy to make and you can set it and forget it while getting life things done.
We all have those nights when we wish we could click our heels and make dinner magically appear on the table.
With this quick and easy recipe, you don’t have to click your heels for dinner to appear because it is so easy to make.
The longest part is browning the meat and I tend to do that on Sundays as I meal prep for the week.
I brown a ton of hamburger and keep it in the fridge ready for upcoming recipes. It saves me from having to stress over getting the hamburger browned and also saves having to wash the same large skillet multiple times in the week. I am all in for anything that helps decrease the number of dishes I have to wash.
If you are looking for other ground beef crock pot meals you can also make during the week check out these great recipes.
Bolognese Sauce that can be paired with any pasta
All of these recipes take ground beef and the crock pot! You can easily brown the hamburger at the beginning of the week and use the slow cooker to make dinner a breeze!
I hope this helps make your week a little less stressful! Hopefully, you gain a few minutes to sit on the couch with your feet up and just take a deep breath. I know life is crazy and we all deserve a moment of peace on the couch to just breathe!
This is such a fun twist on hamburger helper that the family loves!
Pin this picture to make it easier to find this slow cooker Taco Pasta Recipe when you are ready to make it!
Crock Pot Taco Pasta Recipe
Ingredients to make Taco Pasta
1 lb. Ground beef
½ Onion, diced
2 C Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 Tbsp. Taco seasoning
1 tsp Garlic salt
1 tsp Pepper
1 C Sour cream
2 tbsp. Jalapeno, diced (optional)
8 oz. Cooked pasta (Macaroni, fusilli, penne, etc.)
4 oz. Cream cheese
14 oz. Tomatoes, diced (undrained)
How to make Taco Pasta in the Crockpot
1. Brown beef and onions together in a frying pan. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning, jalapeno, and other spices.
2. Transfer beef mixture into the slow cooker bowl. Add tomatoes and cream cheese. Cook on low for 5 – 6 hours.
3. An hour before serving, cook pasta and drain. Add to the slow cooker bowl along with shredded cheese and sour cream. Mix well. Cook for another hour.
Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and some grated cheese
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
Crock Pot Taco Pasta Recipe
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- ½ Onion diced
- 2 C Cheese shredded
- 1 Tbsp. Taco seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 C Sour cream
- 2 tbsp. Jalapeno diced (optional)
- 8 oz. Cooked pasta Macaroni, fusilli, penne, etc.
- 4 oz. Cream cheese
- 14 oz. Tomatoes diced (undrained)
- Brown beef and onions together in a frying pan. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning, jalapeno, and other spices.
- Transfer beef mixture into the slow cooker bowl. Add tomatoes and cream cheese. Cook on low for 5 – 6 hours.
- An hour before serving, cook pasta and drain. Add to the slow cooker bowl along with shredded cheese and sour cream. Mix well. Cook for another hour.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and some grated cheese