Delicious Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole Recipe is filled with hamburger, cheese and tater tots. This recipe is super easy to make and tastes amazing. 6 ingredients and the slow cooker does most of the work. A great family dinner especially on busy nights!
This recipe was so much fun to make. John’s sister absolutely loves Tater Tots. When they come to visit from Alabama I have to stock the freezer with Tater Tots so we always have them on hand. I have to say that John had so much fun sending his Sister a picture of this Slow Cooker Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole recipe and letting her know how much he was enjoying it. Ahhh the joys of sibling love.
I love how easy the crock pot makes it to put together a delicious Tater Tot Casserole the entire family will love. Cheesy meaty goodness that everyone loves! This slow cooker recipe is in our top crock pot recipe rotation to make for dinner as often as we can.
It is so easy to make and tastes so good! There is just something so delicious about the combination of tater tots, hamburger, and cheese. Who am I kidding..let’s be honest and just admit that tater tots make almost anything taste great. lol! 🙂
We are still having so much fun using the Crock-Pot. My goal is to make a minimum of one meal a week in the Crock-Pot. I have a huge list of recipes written out that I can’t wait to try.
This Easy Tater Tot Casserole is definitely going on our dinner menu more often!
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
Ingredients for Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole
1 pound ground beef, browned
1 can Rotel, We used mild but you could easily use a hotter variety (There have been questions about what Rotel looked like on the shelf. Here it is on Amazon so you can see the can)
1 16oz package of frozen Tater Tots
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 small onion
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
How to make Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole
1. Brown beef and add in chopped onion and Rotel
2. Pour beef and onion mixture on the bottom of a greased Crock Pot
3. Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup
4. Top mixture with tater tots across the top
5. Cook low for 2-3 hours.
6. 30 minutes before you are going to serve the Tater Tot Casserole top with shredded cheese.
Top Crock Pot Recipes
So much cheesy yummy goodness in this Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole Recipe! HELLO YUM!!!!!
Great Casserole Recipes
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crockpot recipes
SLOW COOKER CROCK POT TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE
- 1 pound ground beef browned
- 1 can Rotel We used mild but you could easily use a hotter variety
- 1 16 oz Tater Tots frozen
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 onion small
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Brown beef and add in chopped onion and Rotel
- Pour beef and onion mixture on the bottom of a greased Crock Pot
- Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup
- Top with tater tots across the top
- Cook low for 2-3 hours.
- 30 minutes before you are going to serve the Tater Tot Casserole top with shredded cheese.