This delicious easy Crock Pot Chili Mac and Cheese Recipe is filled with ground beef hamburger, macaroni, cheese, and tomatoes. It is a great comfort food recipe your entire family will love.
Chili Mac and Cheese
We are still on a roll with crockpot recipes! This time of year just makes me want to make up as many comfort foods as I can. This crockpot chili mac and cheese recipe is super easy to make and tastes so good!
Plus the house just smells delightful. One thing I really like about this Chili Mac and Cheese recipe is you can make it up pretty quick compared to some crockpot recipes. You have the choice of doing it super quick or spreading it out over 4 hours.
I like that you can easily throw it in the crockpot in the morning and have it ready for lunch. This is not a recipe that torments you all day smelling amazing but you can’t touch it for a few more hours.
All it takes is a couple of hours and you have a hearty comforting meal ready to serve!
If you love making dinner with the slow cooker make sure and check out these other great recipes.
We hope you love this Chili Mac and Cheese Crock Pot Recipe! It is one of our favorites for family dinner. So easy to make and so filling. I just love that that slow cooker does all the work and we have a hot ready to go dinner when we want it.
You can even brown the meat ahead of time and keep it prepped in the fridge so you can just dump it in the slow cooker when you want a great weekday meal. We love doing this so we save time during the week when life gets a bit crazy.
Crock Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
Ingredients to make Chili Mac and Cheese
- Ground beef
- Diced tomatoes
- Tomato sauce
- Chili powder
- Black pepper
- Elbow macaroni (You can easily add more macaroni if you want to stretch this recipe farther)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
You can add in hot pepper flakes if you want it to be a bit spicier
Crock Pot Chili Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Brown beef with the onion and garlic until no longer pink. Transfer to your crock pot with a slotted spoon to drain liquids
- Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder and black pepper and stir in the crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours until mixture is bubbling
- Cook macaroni on stove top until al dente, drain and stir into beef mix. Add in cheddar cheese. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes.