How is your sweet tooth this week?
We have been on a roll of sweet recipes and well today we are bringing you another fun sweet treat....Individual Banana Foster Recipe!
We are big fans of Banana Foster! If you are looking to serve a crowd make sure and check out our Crock Pot Banana Foster Recipe!
For today's recipe I wanted to make an individual banana foster. One that can easily be enjoyed by two people or 1 if you don't feel like sharing. 🙂
A Banana Foster Recipe that does not make up so much that you feel like you have to keep eating it but one that fills all cravings for banana foster!
I was so excited when the 250 Best Meals in a Mug Cookbook had a fantastic individual banana foster recipe in it. I have been loving the recipes we are finding in this cookbook!
Did you see the super easy Nutella Mug Cake we made....oh my YUM!
Back to this amazing Individual Banana Foster Recipe....
Are you ready to dive into the Banana Foster Recipe?
Individual Banana Foster Recipe
1 tbsp packed dark brown sugar
pinch ground nutmeg
2 tsp butter
2 tsp dark rum
1 tsp lemon juice
1 large banana, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1. In a mug, combine brown sugar, nutmeg, butter, rum and lemon juice. Microwave for 1 minutes or until hot and bubbly
2. Add banana, toss to coat. Microwave on high for 45-75 seconds until heated through.
3. Let stand for 1 minutes, enjoy
That's it! Less than 5 minutes and you can sit back and enjoy an individual Banana Foster! HELLO YUM!
Individual Banana Foster RecipePrint Rate
- In a mug, combine brown sugar, nutmeg, butter, rum and lemon juice. Microwave for 1 minutes or until hot and bubbly
- Add banana, toss to coat. Microwave on high for 45-75 seconds until heated through.
- Let stand for 1 minutes, enjoy