This baked spinach artichoke dip recipe is so good! I called it Islander Spinach and Artichoke dip since we decided to serve it in a Hawaiian Sweet Bread bowl. This works great so you can use the pieces of bread to dip into this delicious dip! Perfect for a football party, as an appetizer or a fun side dish.
Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
I made this dip for a barbecue this past weekend and it went over extremely well. I am pretty sure this is my new go-to recipe for any event we attend this summer. It was so easy to make and tasted amazing.
A few notes
I only took half a loaf of bread cubes with me and we ran out. I would definitely suggest taking an entire loaf of cubes along with the middle section.
Additional Appetizer Recipes
If you are looking for delicious appetizer recipes make sure to check these out! We love making easy simple appetizers that taste amazing.
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 2 loaves King’s Hawaiian Original Sweet Round Bread
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Ounce Ranch dressing mix
- 13-15 Ounce Artichoke Hearts Drained and chopped
- 10 Ounce frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Carefully hollow 1 loaf, leaving 1 inch on sides and bottom
- Cube removed bread and an additional loaf
- Place bread bowl and cubes on baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Blend mayonnaise, sour cream and ranch dip together in a large bowl
- Add artichoke hearts, spinach and mix well
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled
- Transfer to bread bowl and serve with toasted breadcrumbs
- To serve hot – Stir in 1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese, microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer dip to bread bowl.
Recipe originally shared on May 7, 2012.
Leave a Reply