Bruschetta is one of those things I always order at a restaurant and wonder why I am not making it at home. It looks so easy and tastes so good that instead of spending money at a restaurant I need to be making it at home…So I did. This super easy Bruschetta Recipe is seriously so dang easy!
After making this easy Bruschetta Recipe, I am pretty sure I will not be ordering Bruschetta at a restaurant anytime soon. This recipe is seriously so easy and so fast and tastes so good that I can’t believe I have been paying for it at restaurants.
This is the best Bruschetta Recipe hands down! The flavor combination of the fresh tomatoes, basil, and balsamic glaze is swoon-worthy! Don’t take my word for it! Try this easy bruschetta and let me know what you think!
Easy Bruschetta Recipe
What ingredients are needed for Easy Bruschetta Recipe?
5-7 Fresh Basil Leaves
2 Roma Tomatoes
Balsamic Glaze, We use this delicious Roland Balsamic Glaze from Italy.
How to make Bruschetta?
1. Chop the basil into strips, I like to roll it up and use kitchen scissors to cut it
2. Cut the Roma Tomato into small pieces
3. Slice the baguette into 1/2 inch slices and drizzle with olive oil
4. Place the baguette slices on a hot griddle or the barbecue and heat the slices for a couple of minutes on each side until you can see light brown lines across the bread
5. Combine the basil and tomatoes in a bowl, toss with a bit of olive oil
6. Spread tomatoes and basil on top of the baguette slices
7. Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze
Take a second and admire your handiwork! Woohoo! You just created a gorgeous dish and now you get to enjoy it. This Super Easy Bruschetta Recipe is perfect for parties, New Year’s Eve, or honestly any day you want a quick and easy snack that tastes absolutely delicious!
You can’t go wrong with this recipe for Bruschetta! We make this for every event that we host and everyone loves it. We are now making multiple platters because they disappear so fast every time we set them on the table.
Easy Bruschetta Recipe made with fresh ingredients. Perfect as a party appetizer
- 5-7 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Baguette
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Balasmic Glaze
Chop the basil into strips, I like to roll it up and use kitchen scissors to cut it
Cut the Roma Tomato into small pieces
Slice the baguette into 1/2 inch slices and drizzle with olive oil
Combine the basil and tomatoes in a bowl, toss with a bit of olive oil
Spread tomatoes and basil on top of the baguette slices
Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze