Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe made with refrigerator biscuits! Whip up some whipping cream and slice some strawberries and you have a great breakfast, brunch or really any day of the week treat.
Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
I love easy recipes that taste amazing! This Super easy strawberry shortcake recipe is quite tasty and so dang easy to make!
I love that this is made with refrigerated biscuits! I am constantly amazed at the recipes you can make with refrigerated biscuits.
Refrigerator Biscuit Recipes
My friend Keri Lyn made these epic Peanut Butter Banana Waffles with Grands Biscuits! So good.
She also made homemade Boston Cream Donuts! Oh my!
It is amazing how versatile refrigerator biscuits are. You can make them into so many fun things. Do you make any fun recipes with refrigerator biscuits?
Ingredients Needed for this Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
- Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- Fresh strawberries
Sweetened whipped cream
- Whipping cream
We hope you love this easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe! It is perfect for breakfast, brunch or a snack. So easy to make and tastes amazing.
Super Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups Strawberries sliced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Dip tops and sides of biscuits in melted butter, dip into sugar
- Place onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 13 to 17 minutes
- Cool for 5 minutes
- Combine strawberries and sugar in a mixing bowl, set aside
- Beat whipping cream, sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form
- Split biscuits, layer on cream and strawberries
Recipe originally shared May 23, 2013, updated on March 24, 2020