These Valentine's Day Muddy Buddies are so easy to make and they taste amazing! The perfect sweet Valentine's Day treat for the entire family.
Valentine's Day Muddy Buddies
Can I just admit that I love Muddie Buddies! They are so dang easy to make and always taste amazing. These Valentine's Day Muddy Buddies are so easy to make and look cute in a heart-shaped bowl or in little baggies to give to friends and family.
I always struggle with what to call Muddy Buddies. I keep hearing them called puppy chow, Chex Mix, Snack mix, and even Cupid Mix for Valentine's Day.
Not sure how a delicious easy dessert got so many names but I am just happy to make them and enjoy them. lol
Large Microwave Safe Bowl/Measuring Cup - I use a 4 cup measuring cup to melt the almond bark in the microwave.
Ziploc Bags - Gallon size bags work great for mixing everything together and containing the mess.
Ziploc Bag Holder Stand - I am a huge fan of these bag stands. They help reduce the number of ingredients I end up spiling all over the place.
Parchment Paper - Parchment Paper is always a good thing and helps a ton with quick and easy clean up.
Cookie Sheet with Edges - Make sure the cookie sheet has edges to keep everything contained while it dries and solidifies.
You can make these V-day Muddy Buddies in a large bowl instead of in Ziploc bags if you want to. I find that the Ziploc bags do a great job of preventing ingredients from flying all over the countertop.
If you want to make part of the mixture pink or red you can add red food coloring to the melted almond bark before pouring it over the Chex Cereal.
Great Valentine's Day Recipes
Check out these easy last-minute Valentine's Day surprises you can make with products you have at home.
Valentine's Day Muddy Buddies Recipe
- 24 oz Vanilla Almond Bark
- 12.1 oz Vanilla Chex Cereal
- 1.5 Cups powdered sugar
- Valentines Sprinkles
- Valentines M&Ms
- Divide Vanilla Chex into 2 1-gallon size zippered bags
- Melt Almond Bark according to package instructions. Once melted pour half in each bag, shake it all about.
- Pour powdered sugar over the top and zip up the bag tightly because it is time to shake it all about again
- Add in Valentines Day Sprinkles and M&Ms and shake together.
- Spread mix over a parchment lined baking sheet and allow to cool and solidify.