Are you ready for a bit of comfort food straight from the crock pot? Crock Pot Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Comfort Food Recipe your family will love! This easy crock pot slow cooker recipe is a family favorite. Add in a jalapeno for a bit of spice.
I hear everything is better with bacon, so we made Crock Pot Bacon macaroni and cheese to test this theory. And after multiple taste tests by my dear husband just to make sure he truly enjoyed the recipe… 🙂 he agrees! Bacon does make this recipe even better.
I am sure you all feel really bad for John having to taste test all of these recipes…… lol
He tells me it is a hard job some days, but he will keep doing it.
Crock Pot Bacon Macaroni and Cheese
3 cups elbow macaroni
4 strips bacon, cooked
3 tbsp buter
2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 cup milk
salt and pepper
1. Coat crock pot with non-stick spray
2. Combine all ingredients in the crock pot and stir together
3. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stir every half hour to evenly distribute the cheese
Top with additional cooked bacon if desired.
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 4 strips bacon
- 3 tbsp buter
- 2½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- Coat crock pot in non-stick spray
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot and stir together
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stir every half hour to evenly distribute the cheese
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes.