This Slow Cooker Crockpot Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe is so easy to make and so filling! The perfect comfort food with hamburger, cheese, and pasta combined together!
Crockpot Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe
Woohoo! Another Monday Slow Cooker recipe! I am really trying to share a new crockpot recipe at least once a week until the end of the year! I hope you don't mind the onslaught of crock pot recipes. There is just something magical about setting up dinner in the morning and coming back to it ready to go for dinner. Though since I work from home I do end up smelling it cooking all day long which may lead to more snacking on my part. LOL!
This Slow Cooker Crock Pot Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe is sooooooo good! It is the perfect combination of hamburger and cheesy goodness. Plus throw in the pasta and what more could you ask for!
I wasn't sure if I should call this a cheeseburger pasta bake or a cheeseburger pasta casserole so I just went with slow cooker crockpot cheeseburger pasta...How do you differentiate between a bake or a casserole? Does it depend on the recipe, part of the country, or flipping a coin? This is something I just have never figured out.
You might also like this meat lover's crock pot queso recipe! It is filled with meaty goodness.
For a different type of beef recipe in the crockpot check out this Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli recipe which is great for family dinner.
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe
What ingredients are in Cheeseburger Pasta?
- Dry mustard
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Fire Roasted Tomatoes, diced
- Dried oregano
- Fresh basil
- Beef broth
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Shell pasta
Great Crockpot Recipes
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Cheeseburger Casserole
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 ½ lbs hamburger browned
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 29 oz Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes diced
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 cup fresh basil chopped
- ½ cup Beef Broth
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 12 oz shell pasta uncooked
- Brown hamburger, add in onions and garlic. Transfer to crock pot
- Add in mustard, salt, pepper, Worcestershire Sauce, fire roasted tomatoes, oregano, basil, beef broth and cheese
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Cook pasta according to the directions and stir into beef mixture
Recipe originally shared on June 28, 2018. Updated January 2021