Happy Wednesday! I hope you have a fantastic day! I am so excited to share today's Crock-Pot Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe with everyone!
Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken is one of our favorite meats to make in the crockpot so much so that we made an entire list of crock pot chicken recipes. LOL! It is so versatile and you can truly make a ton of different recipes with chicken.
Back to this delicious recipe that is so perfect for family dinners!
I love filling our freezer with chicken so we always have it available to cook with.
Ingredients needed for Slow Cooker Tikka Masala
- Garlic, minced
- Ginger, minced
- Tomato sauce
- Garam marsala
- Salt and pepper
- Heavy whipping cream
Chicken Crockpot Recipes
Crock Pot Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Line the slow cooker insert with the liners especially made to protect the bowl
- Combine everything in the bowl, with the exception of the whipping cream and the cornstarch
- Cook on low for 7 – 8 hours.
- In the last hour of cooking, combine the cream and the cornstarch in a small bowl
- Pour into the Tikka Masala and continue to cook another hour to thicken
- Serve with rice
Recipe originally shared on April 2, 2018. Updated January 2021