Are you ready for a bit of comfort food straight from the crockpot? Crock Pot Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Recipe your family will love! This easy crock pot slow cooker recipe is a family favorite. Add in a jalapeno for a bit of spice.
I hear everything is better with bacon, so we made Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon to test this theory. And after multiple taste tests by my dear husband just to make sure he truly enjoyed the recipe... 🙂 he agrees! Bacon does make this recipe even better.
Bacon Mac and Cheese
I am sure you all feel really bad for John having to taste test all of these recipes...... lol
He tells me it is a hard job some days, but he will keep doing it. He says I can make this Bacon Mac N Cheese any day of the week.
Check out how easy it is to whip up this seriously delicious Crock Pot Mac and Cheese with Bacon!
If you love crockpot recipes don't miss these other great dinner ideas!
Bacon Mac and Cheese Recipe
Ingredients to make Mac and Cheese with Bacon
3 cups elbow macaroni
4 strips bacon, cooked
3 tbsp butter
2 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 cup milk
salt and pepper
How to make Mac and Cheese with Bacon
1. Coat crock pot with non-stick spray
2. Combine all ingredients in the crock pot and stir together
3. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring every half hour to evenly distribute the cheese
Top with additional cooked bacon if desired.
Crock Pot Mac and Cheese with Bacon
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 4 strips bacon Cooked
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 ½ cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- Coat crock pot in non-stick spray
- Cook elbow macaroni for 6-8 minutes, drain
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot and stir together
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stir every half hour to evenly distribute the cheese
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes.