Save money on take-out and make this Slow Cooker Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken Recipe at home! This recipe is so dang easy to make and tastes amazing.
Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken
We are really enjoying making these Asian inspired slow cooker recipes this month. Have you seen the Crock Pot Thai Chicken Stew Recipe and Crock Pot Cashew Chicken Recipe we posted earlier this month?
I am pushing myself to try new flavors and ingredients in the crock pot. I am thinking about diving into some Mediterranean and Mexican recipes soon. Any suggestions on recipes you would love to see? What are your favorite recipes to make with the crock pot?
I love how versatile the crockpot is and how many amazing chicken recipes you can make in it!
Ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken in the Crock-Pot
- Chicken Breast
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Pineapple chunks
- Red pepper
- Orange bell pepper
- Seasoned salt
- Garlic powder
- Ginger powder
Serve over rice. Enjoy!
Great Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Check out a few of our favorite crockpot chicken recipes
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes. Have you seen our Slow Cooker Crock Pot Mushroom Pasta Casserole Recipe?
Or If you are looking for a slow cooker crock pot chicken recipe check out this Slow Cooker Crock Pot Tequila Chicken Recipe. It is so good!
Maybe get breakfast ready while enjoying dinner with this delicious slow cooker crock pot Blueberry Oatmeal Recipe!
Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast cubed
- 1 bottle Teriyaki Sauce prepared
- 20 oz Pineapple chunks liquid drained and reserved
- ½ Onion small and chunked, chunks separated
- ½ Red pepper medium, chopped bite size
- ½ Orange pepper medium, chopped bite size
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. Water
- to taste Seasoned salt
- to taste Garlic powder
- to taste Ginger powder
- Combine cubed chicken, peppers, and onion in a bowl.
- Season with the seasoned salt, garlic and ginger powders.
- Place mixture into the slow cooker and add ¼ C of water. Cook on high for 1.5 hours or low for 3-4, stirring occasionally to mix flavors and prevent sticking.
- After cooking time is reached, add the pineapple and bottle of teriyaki sauce. Mix well and continue to cook for another 1 hour on high or 3 hours on low
- After cooking time is reached, with a slotted spoon, separate the sauce from the chicken, pineapple and peppers. Pour the sauce into a saucepan and add the reserved pineapple juice. Bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and 2 tbsp. of water and mix well. Add to the boiling sauce, one tablespoon at a time and mix well. Sauce will begin to thicken.
- When sauce is thickened, add it back to the slow cooker along with the chicken mixture.
- Stir well and let cook for a final ½ hour.