Hello yum!!! OH my YUM!
This Crock Pot Chocolate Caramel Dump Cake Recipe is dangerously good! I mean so good that you may not want to share it with anyone else. Don’t worry if you eat it all yourself I fully understand how this happens! This is a no judgement zone and we all understand! The power of chocolate and caramel together is a dangerous one!
I love making slow cooker cakes! The crock pot does all the work and you get a moist, delicious cake without having to heat up your house!
Have you tried our Crock Pot Strawberry Chocolate Cake Recipe or Crock Pot Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe? They are two of my favorite crock pot cake recipes! We have quite a few of them on the blog and more coming soon!
Crock Pot Chocolate Caramel Dump Cake Recipe
1 box devil’s food cake mix
1 1/2 cups Caramels (chopped in half)
1 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups Milk
1 package Chocolate pudding, instant
1. Line the slow cooker with parchment paper for easy cleanup
2. In a bowl add the milk and the chocolate pudding together
3. Add the chocolate cake mix, Mix well
4. Pour into the slow cooker
5. Place the cut caramels all over the top of the cake. Push a few into the cake but let the rest sit on top. They will sink in as they melt.
6. Cook on high for approximately 2 – 3 hours. The cake is ready with the middle is set and doesn’t jiggle.
7. Remove lid, turn off heat and let the cake sit for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from slow cooker bowl.
To serve, heat the chocolate chips, so they melt and drizzle the chocolate over the pieces of cake.
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes