Hello yum!!! OH my YUM! This Crock Pot Chocolate Caramel Dump Cake Recipe is dangerously good! I mean so good that you may not want to share it with anyone else. Don't worry if you eat it all yourself I fully understand how this happens! This is a no judgment zone and we all understand! The power of chocolate and caramel together is a dangerous one!
I love making slow cooker dump cakes! The crock pot does all the work and you get a moist, delicious cake without having to heat up your house!
Crock Pot Chocolate Caramel Dump Cake Recipe
Have you tried our Crock Pot Strawberry Chocolate Cake Recipe or Crock Pot Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe? They are two of my favorite crock pot dump cake recipes! We have quite a few of them on the blog and more coming soon!
I mean how can you go wrong with the combination of chocolate and caramel in a cake! Oh my I feel like I may need to make this cake again asap. I love that the slow cooker does all the work for this cake! It is the perfect dessert recipe for a dinner party or event. All you have to do is set up the crockpot and your cake is ready when you need it to be. So simple and easy and so delicious ...so pretty much chocolate perfection. LOL! Trust me you will love this Chocolate Dump Cake!
It is hard to believe we originally shared this recipe in August 2016! Time is flying by so dang fast.
Ingredients needed to make a chocolate dump cake in the crockpot
- Devil's food cake mix
- Caramels (chopped in half)
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate pudding, instant
Great Crockpot Dessert Recipes
Crock Pot Chocolate Dump Cake with Caramel
- Line the slow cooker with parchment paper for easy cleanup
- In a bowl add the milk and the chocolate pudding together
- In a bowl mix the chocolate cake mix, egg, water and oil. Mix well
- Pour into the cake mixture into the slow cooker
- Pour the pudding mixture over the top
- Place the cut caramels all over the top of the cake. Push a few into the cake but let the rest sit on top. They will sink in as they melt.
- Cook on high for approximately 2 hours. The cake is ready with the middle is set and doesn’t jiggle.
- Remove lid, turn off heat and let the cake sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove from slow cooker bowl.
- To serve, heat the chocolate chips, so they melt and drizzle the chocolate over the pieces of cake.