Today I am excited to share this No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars. I have been wanting to do another chocolate no-bake recipe for a while. John absolutely loves no-bake recipes. I am pretty sure I could make a new one weekly and he would not complain. This recipe is so easy to make and tastes amazing.
No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
A few weeks ago I shared pics from my trip to Washington DC with American Heritage Chocolate. There is also a recipe for Boozy Hot Chocolate which is pretty darn delicious! While I was in DC I learned so much about the history of chocolate and American Heritage Chocolate.
If you have ever wondered about the history of chocolate make sure and check out the American Heritage Chocolate Website to see their history information. It is amazing! Did you know that chocolate was once used as currency?
Did you know…..
- American Heritage Chocolate is an authentic historic line of products—developed from chocolate recipes from the 1750’s—that celebrates chocolate’s important role in the lives of Americans during the 18th century and is reminiscent of what Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and Ben Franklin would have enjoyed, combining all-natural ingredients and exotic spices.
- Made with all-natural ingredients and no preservatives, American Heritage Chocolate is artisanal dark chocolate containing 63% cacao.
- Mildly spicy, and slightly sweet, American Heritage Chocolate is flavored with a blend of spices and ingredients available during colonial times, including cinnamon, nutmeg, chili pepper, orange, anise and vanilla.
- American Heritage Chocolate is Kosher-certified, made without dairy, wheat, peanuts, or tree nuts, and is made in a facility that does not contain peanuts and tree nuts.
To find out more about American Heritage Chocolate check out the American Heritage Chocolate Website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
Chocolate No-Bake Bars Recipe
- Old-fashioned oats
- Confectioners sugar
- Unsalted butter
- Peanut butter
- American Heritage Chocolate Drink Mix
Great Dessert Recipes
Today's post is sponsored. All opinions expressed are our own.
- Coat a 9x13 baking pan with non-stick spray and line with parchment paper. Make sure and leave a 2 inch overhang so you can easily pull the bars out of the pan.
- Combine coconut, oats, sugar, and salt in a large bowl, set to the side
- Melt butter over medium heat, add in peanut butter and whisk until combined
- Pour into oat mix and stir until combined. Press into a baking pan until evenly divided.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set
- Microwave American Heritage Chocolate Drink in 30-second intervals until melted
- Pour over the oat mix and spread until evenly distributed.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to chill
- Melt Peanut Butter in microwave until runny and then drizzle over the top of the chocolate, drizzle additional American Heritage chocolate over the top.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden
- Remove from baking pan and cut into squares
Recipe originally shared on October 25, 2015. Updated October 2020.