Easy cheesy bacon-wrapped jalapeno recipe is the perfect party appetizer! So easy to make and they taste amazing. You can easily whip up a large bunch of these for a crowd.
Are you ready for cheesy bacon goodness?
How excited are you for Football's Big Game coming up next week?
The Pacific Northwest is pretty darned fired up for the game. Go Seattle!!!
To help everyone celebrate with yummy goodness we are going to be sharing our favorite appetizer recipes over the next week or so.
Today's recipe is for Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos!
Hello fantastic and YUM all in one!
- Large jalapeno peppers
- Cream cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cajun seasoning
- Thick sliced bacon
Great Appetizer Recipes
Check out all of our Appetizer Recipes
Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
- 8 jalapeno peppers Large
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup cheddar cheese finely shredded
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 8 bacon thick slices
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise, remove seeds and membranes *I suggest wearing rubber gloves
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Cajun seasoning
- Stuff each pepper with cheese
- Cut bacon in half, cook bacon partially and remove from skillet
- Wrap a bacon piece around each jalapeno, secure with a toothpick
- Place on a wire rack in a shallow baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes
Recipe originally shared on January 24, 2014. Updated October 2020.