Woohoo! One of the best parts of summer is the local rodeos and fairs! To help celebrate this great part of Americana we are sharing these Cowboy Hat Cupcakes!
Cowboy Hat Cupcakes
How cute are these cowboy hat cupcakes!
I am working on some great fair food recipes to share on the blog! There is just something so delicious about fair food. I don't know what they do to make it taste so good but I am on a mission to find out. John tells me it is deep-fried goodness that makes it taste good so we will see if he is right.
You can make this with homemade cupcakes or store-bought cupcakes. It really depends on how much time you want to spend putting the cupcakes together.
- Pringles - We use a plain flavor so they do not have spices/flavoring showing
- White Gum Drops
- Twizzler pull n peel candy
You can get great Cowboy Cupcake liners on Amazon to fit the theme of your party or event.
Great Dessert Recipes
Wondering what to do with leftover cupcakes? Check out our article on Freezing Cupcakes
- Place the Pringles chip as the brim of the hat...
- Place a white gum dot in the center of the chip (the crown)
- Measure and cut a 1 piece of red pull n peel candy, wrap it around the crown of the hat (if it doesn't stay use white frosting/icing as glue) as the band.
Recipe originally shared on August 22, 2015. Updated December 2020