You all know I love the crockpot! And I love making quick, easy appetizers that you don’t have to stress over! Well, today I am sharing a crockpot appetizer that is seriously soooooo easy! These Crock Pot Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs only take 3 ingredients and a few hours and you have an appetizer everyone will love!
John kept telling me he wasn’t excited for these meatballs. He was worried the cranberry flavor would be overpowering and he wouldn’t like them. When I started making them he gave me the look. You know the one that says I am going to try these but not because I am happy only because you are making them…..
I am happy to say his grumpy look disappeared when he tried them. He grumbled that they were actually really good and went back for more. Woohoo score 1 for me! Who would have thought cranberry meatballs would make my husband admit he was wrong about a recipe.
Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs
If you are looking for more easy party appetizers check these out!
I just love how easy the slow cooker makes it to serve amazing appetizers at a party!
CrockPot Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs
Ingredients needed for Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs
1 bag frozen meatballs
16oz can of jellied cranberry sauce
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
How to make Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs in the Slow Cooker
1. Combine cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce in crock pot and cook on high for 20-30 minutes until cranberry sauce combines and the mixture is heated through.
2. Add meatballs to crock pot and cook for 3 hours on low
Crock Pot Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs
- 1 bag frozen meatballs
- 16 oz jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Combine cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce in crock pot and cook on high for 20-30 minutes until cranberry sauce combines and the mixture is heated through.
- Add meatballs to crock pot and cook for 3 hours on low
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes.