Yum! This Crock Pot Balsamic French Dip Sandwich Recipe is so easy to make and turns out amazing! You know we love to use our crockpot as often as we can to make recipes.
Balsamic French Dip Sandwich Crock Pot Recipe
This morning I have 3 crock pots going with recipes I am so excited to share with everyone. I am on a mission to refill our freezer after our sad freezer incident a few months ago.
I am using the crock pot daily to whip up recipes and fill the freezer with great meals.
I love knowing when we come back from traveling that there are meals ready to go and I don't have to stress about running to the grocery store the night we get back into town.
- Boneless beef roast
- Balsamic vinegar
- Beef broth
- Worcestershire sauce
- Brown sugar
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
Great Crockpot Recipes
Bourbon Barbecue Beef Sandwich
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Balsamic Roast Beef French Dip Sandwich Crock Pot Recipe
- 3 lb. beef roast boneless
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¾ cup Beef Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 3 cloves Garlic crushed
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- 1-2 tsp. Olive Oil
- Drizzle olive oil in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Place roast in bottom of pot.
- Whisk together vinegar, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and pepper.
- Pour mixture over beef.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until tender
- Use forks and a tong to shred meat.
- Pile meat up on your favorite rolls.
- Strain remaining juice through a fat separator (or cheesecloth) and serve with sandwich for dipping.
- If desired top with sliced cheese
Recipe originally shared on February 19, 2015. Updated November 2020.
oooh you go girl! My kryptonite is french dip sandwiches lol, never made my own but I'm going to give it a try with your recipes. Thank you so much for sharing.