Today's recipe is Crock Pot Maple Bourbon Pork Chops. I love using the crockpot to cook almost anything I possibly can. This recipe calls for a few steps ahead of time but is so worth it!
Crockpot Maple Bourbon Pork Chops
These Maple Bourbon Pork Loin Chops are so easy to make in the slow cooker!
They make a great easy dinner recipe. The leftovers taste amazing.
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Pork loin chops
- Unsalted butter
- Medium onions
- Maple syrup
- Tabasco sauce
- Dry mustard
- Beef broth
In the video, I skipped onions and Tabasco Sauce since we somehow did not have any in the house.
We served this Slow Cooker Maple Bourbon Pork Loin with mashed potatoes and a roll plus veggies on the side.
You can easily double this recipe if you are serving a larger group of people. Just make sure that all of the pork loins have sauce on it so they get nice and flavored.
I love how easy the slow cooker makes this recipe. You can get it set up and let it cook for hours and not have to worry about what you are going to make for dinner.
These Crockpot Maple Bourbon Pork Chops are sure to become a dinner favorite.
Great Fall Crockpot Recipes
What are your favorite Fall Recipes? Do you have a crock pot recipe that you love?
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Maple Bourbon Pork Chops
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat, sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and add to the skillet
- Brown the pork chops on both sides, transfer to crock pot
- Melt the butter in the skillet over medium high heat, add the onions and saute until they begin to soften
- Add the remaining ingredients and scrape any browned bits from the bottom of pan, pour into crock pot
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours
Recipe originally shared on October 13, 2013. Updated September 2020.