One of John's favorite restaurants is Texas Roadhouse. He absolutely loves their ribs. Every time we are there he talks about how they fall off the bone and are amazing.
The closest Texas Roadhouse is 45 minutes from us. I have a hard time driving 45 minutes for dinner. I decided to see if I could make fall off the bone ribs at home.
After doing some research I decided to try them in the slow cooker. I figured the long slow heat would make the meat more apt to fall off the bone....and I was right!
This Slow Cooker Rib recipe is so dang easy and turned out amazing! I cooked the ribs overnight in the slow cooker for 10 hours.
Fall off the bone Slow Cooker Ribs!
1. Place ribs sitting up in the Slow Cooker
2. Pour ingredients over the ribs. I poured the BBQ Sauce last and then added a bit more right before I served the ribs
3. Cook low and slow for 10 hours in the slow cooker.
John said I had to show everyone just how nicely the ribs fell off the bone. He was in awe of these slow cooker ribs and said they were amazing. We had his Mom over for lunch and they both raved about the slow cooker ribs. This will definitely be my go-to rib recipe from now on.
Top 10 Crock Pot Recipes
Crock Pot Slow Cooker Ribs Recipe
- Place ribs sitting up in the Slow Cooker
- Pour ingredients over the ribs. I poured the BBQ Sauce last and then added a bit more right before I served the ribs
- Cook low and slow for 10 hours in the slow cooker.