You guys I am in love! It’s true I have fallen madly deeply in love with this homemade Crockpot Applesauce Recipe! I could happily enjoy this on a daily basis for the rest of the week if not the year. It is so dang good!
I had plans to freeze a bunch of this for winter when apples are not in season but I have to admit that didn’t happen. This crockpot cinnamon applesauce was so good that it quickly disappeared!
I am going to have to make up a huge batch of this when no one else is home or around to steal it!
Our neighbor Patti came over to visit and quickly enjoyed a giant bowl of this Crock Pot Cinnamon Applesauce. She even took a few containers home with her. She told me she is now the official taste tester for any applesauce recipes I decide to make.
If you love apple recipes make sure and check out these great apple recipes!
Crock Pot Cinnamon Applesauce Recipe
5 to 6 pounds of your favorite apples, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1. Peel, core and cut into chunks your favorite apples and place them in the crock pot.
2. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon, add in the water, stir to combine
3. Cook on low for 8 hours, mash until you get the consistency you want
4. Allow to cool and then store in freezer containers.
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
Crockpot Applesauce Recipe
- 5 to 6 pounds apples peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Peel, core and cut into chunks your favorite apples and place them in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon, add in the water, stir to combine
- Cook on low for 8 hours, mash until you get the consistency you want
- Allow to cool and then store in freezer containers.