Crock Pot Slow Cooker Apple Crisp Recipe with Caramel
Can you tell I have been in the mood for crockpot dessert recipes? 2 weeks in a row we are sharing delicious crisp recipes you can make in the slow cooker. This week it is this amazing Slow Cooker Apple Crisp with Caramel and last week it was a great crock pot strawberry crisp. I love how many different things you can make in your crock pot. From appetizers to desserts you truly can make it in the crock pot. Last year I tried to make an entire Thanksgiving meal in different crock pots and it turned out great. This year I am trying to do at least one new recipe in our crock pot a week so I can share them with you.
Let us know if you have any specific recipe requests!
Easy crock pot slow cooker caramel apple crisp that is perfect for family dessert! A great fall comfort food!
If you are looking for a bit of a heartier dinner check out this crock pot mushroom pasta casserole!
You can’t go wrong with this crockpot cashew chicken recipe! Are you hungry yet?
Pin this recipe so you can easily find it later!
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Caramel Apple Crisp Recipe
What ingredients do you need to make a crock pot caramel apple crisp?
6 apples, cored, peeled, sliced
¼ cup caramel sauce
32oz yellow cake mix
½ cup butter, melted
¼ cup sugar
3 tsp cinnamon
How do you make a crock pot caramel apple crisp?
1. grease crock pot
2. Place apples in the crock pot and pour caramel over them
3. Mix cake mix in a bowl with butter, sugar, cinnamon and spread over the apples
4. Cook on high for 2 hours, remove the lid and let cook for 30 additional minutes.
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
- 6 apples, cored, peeled, sliced
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- 32oz yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- grease crock pot
- Place apples in the crock pot and pour caramel over them
- Mix cake mix in a bowl with butter, sugar, cinnamon and spread over the apples
- Cook on high for 2 hours, remove the lid and let cook for 30 additional minutes.