I can’t believe we are already a week into Crockuary..or as some call it February 🙂
This is our 7th of 28 Crock Pot Recipes we will be sharing this month!
Our goal is to provide you with a ton of easy to make Crock Pot Recipes that the entire family will love!
Let us know which ones you love and what types of Crock Pot Recipes you would like to see the rest of the month.
This Crock Pot Greek Chicken is great over rice, in a sandwich or on it’s own.
I can’t wait to make up a huge salad and top it with this Crock Pot Greek Chicken.
Crock Pot Greek Chicken
4 pounds chicken breast, legs and thighs
salt and pepper
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
1/2 cup feta cheese
1. Spray Crock Pot with non-stick spray
2. Place chicken in the crock pot, scatter garlic and oregano over the top, Add the tomatoes and chicken broth
3. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, until chicken is super tender
4. Add the olives and feta cheese, cover and cook on low for 15-30 minutes until hot
- 4 pounds chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
Spray Crock Pot with non-stick spray
Place chicken in the crock pot, scatter garlic and oregano over the top, Add the tomatoes and chicken broth
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, until chicken is super tender
Add the olives and feta cheese, cover and cook on low for 15-30 minutes until hot