Are you ready for another delicious crock pot recipe? I hope so because this Crock Pot Taco Casserole Recipe pretty much rocks!
It is crazy easy to make, tastes amazing and is so filling!
I love using our crock pot all winter, heck I use it year round. There is just nothing better than walking into your house and knowing that dinner is ready when you get home. The house smells amazing and you don’t have to stress about getting a meal on the table.
Crock Pot Taco Casserole Recipe
1 1/2 pounds hamburger, browned
2 cans Ro-Tel tomatoes and peppers
10 3/4 oz cream of onion soup
1 package dry taco seasoning mix
1/4 cup water
6 tortillas cut into 1/2 inch strips
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Combine beef, Ro-Tel, Cream of Onion soup, taco seasoning and water in crock pot
2. Cut up tortillas and stir into mix
3. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours
4. Spread sour cream over casserole and sprinkle with cheese. Cover for additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted
- 1 1/2 pounds hamburger browned
- 2 cans Ro-Tel tomatoes and peppers
- 10 3/4 oz cream of onion soup
- 1 package dry taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 to rtillas cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes.