Are you ready for another delicious crockpot recipe? I hope so because this Crock Pot Taco Casserole Recipe pretty much rocks!
Crock-Pot Taco Casserole Recipe
It is crazy easy to make, tastes amazing and is so filling!
I love using our crockpot all winter, heck I use it year-round. There is just nothing better than walking into your house and knowing that dinner is ready when you get home.
The house smells amazing and you don't have to stress about getting a meal on the table.
- Ro-Tel tomatoes and peppers
- Cream of onion soup
- Dry taco seasoning mix
- Sour cream
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
Great Hamburger Recipes
Crock Pot Taco Casserole Recipe
- Combine beef, Ro-Tel, Cream of Onion soup, taco seasoning and water in crock pot
- Cut up tortillas and stir into mix
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours
- Spread sour cream over casserole and sprinkle with cheese. Cover for additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted
Recipe originally shared on January 21, 2015. Updated October 2020