Gingerbread Granola is the perfect spin on your day to day granola recipe! Give it a bit of holiday spice with this easy to make recipes! Plus how cute are these Gingerbread Granola Gift Jars! I love giving gifts in cute mason jars. They are super simple to find and you can decorate them in so many cute colors!
I just had to share these Gingerbread Granola Gift Jars! As we creep closer and closer to the holidays I am always trying to put together homemade gifts for friends and family.
I love to make gifts that are from our kitchen. It feels like sharing part of my love of cooking and baking with friends and family.
Do you make homemade gifts for the holidays?
- Rolled Oats
- Vegetable Oil
- Maple Syrup
While granola is cooling, feel free to get creative with your jars! I used pretty scrapbook paper and raffia ribbon to embellish mine, but the options are endless!
You can also use extra wrapping paper to decorate your jars.
When completely cooled, gently break any large clusters and begin pouring into your jars.
Add lids and rings. Give to your friends and family!
Recipes make enough for 4-pint sized jars.
Great Homemade Gifts
Check out these other super easy to make homemade holiday gift ideas!
I just love sharing homemade gifts with friends and family.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl. combine all ingredients. Stir with a fork until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, lightly stirring halfway through.
- Let mixture cool completely, a couple of hours is usually good.
- While granola is cooling, feel free to get creative with your jars! I used pretty scrapbook and raffia ribbon to embellish mine, but the options are endless!
- When completely cooled, gently break any large clusters and begin pouring into your jars.
- Add lids and rings. Give to your friends and family!
Recipe originally shared on November 18, 2014. Updated October 2020