Happy almost Halloween! Oh my! Today we are sharing these Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats that are quick and easy to make for a Halloween party. Because if you are like me you just realized that Halloween is next week and it is coming quickly.
Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats
Yesterday we shared these Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats that would look great paired with today's Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkin Rice Krispie treats on a platter.
So cute and so easy to make! Did you see the Mummy rice Krispie Treats we shared?
Make sure and pin this image so you can find these treats for next Halloween!
- Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treats - Buy on Amazon
- Wilton Orange candy melts - Buy on Amazon
- Black candy melts - Buy on Amazon
- Small sandwich baggie
- Kitchen scissors
We love how easy these are to make! You can make them with the icing eyes or with candy eyes it is really up to you.
You can be as creative as you want to with your pumpkin designs. Give them teeth, a smile, a crown, whatever feels right.
These are great for lunch treats, after school snacks, family dinner, Halloween Parties, or just for fun!
Great Halloween Party Ideas
Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe. Hint there is a boozy version too!
Check out all of our Halloween Party Posts.
Do you love recipes? Check out our copycat recipes, dessert recipes, and our CrockPot Recipes.
Follow Tammilee Tips on MSN, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for all of our recipe posts.
Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats
- 8 Kellogg’s Rice Krispie Treats
- 24 Ounce Wilton Orange candy melts
- 12 Black Candy Melts
- small sandwich baggie
- kitchen scissors
- Open each Rice Krispie Treat and discard the packaging.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open and pour the Wilton green candy melts into a microwave-safe dish. Heat in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring until melted.
- Dip each Rice Krispie Treat into the green melted chocolate to coat. Lift the treat using a fork and allow the excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Place on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with the other Rice Krispie Treats.
- Place the Rice Krispie Treat in the fridge for 20-25 minutes to set.
- Pour the black candy melts into a microwave-safe dish and repeat melting instructions.
- Allow the melted chocolate to cool a few minutes and scoop into the sandwich bag. Snip the corner and gently squeeze the chocolate out making 2 triangles for eyes, a small triangle for a nose and a mouth for each Jack-o-Lantern treat.
Recipe originally shared on October 28, 2017. Updated October 2020.
Leave a Reply