I love super easy yummy recipes! This 2 ingredient Key Lime Fudge Recipe is so dang easy and fast to make! You can whip this up in seconds and have it ready to go when you need it.
John is a huge fan of Key Lime so I knew he would love this Key Lime Fudge Recipe. I love that it took me less than 5 minutes from start to finish to have this recipe done and chilling in the fridge.
This Fudge Recipe is creamy and delicious! It melts on your tongue with such a nice taste of key lime. Plus it is probably the easiest fudge recipe ever!
Key Lime Fudge
- White chocolate chips
- Key Lime Icing
Great Fudge Recipes
If you love fudge check out these other great fudge recipes
Don't miss our No Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
2 Ingredient Key Lime Fudge Recipe!
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 1 tub Key Lime Icing
- Microwave white chocolate chips for 30 second intervals until they are melted
- Combine Key Lime Icing and White Chocolate chips until they are mixed together
- Pour into a parchment lined baking sheet
- Refrigerate for a few hours
- 9X9 Baking Pan
- Large Mixing Bowl