This Smores Brownies Recipe is seriously decadently good! Prepare your taste buds for chocolate, marshmallow, graham cracker overload of yumminess! This recipe is super easy to make and tastes amazing!
Super easy to make Smores Brownies Recipe! These Smores bars use a box mix but taste homemade! The perfect combination of marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers in a dessert bar!
Super easy smores brownies recipe using a box mix! You can't tell that these are not homemade they turn out so great!
I am still so in awe that we first shared this recipe back in 2011. I had no idea 9 years ago that I would still be blogging today. This was one of the very first recipes we ever shared. So crazy!
These brownies have the perfect mix of warm brownies, mini marshmallows, chocolate bars, and graham cracker pieces spread over the top. It is still too chilly here to go camping so why not enjoy a new updated version of smores at home.
My Husband John shared a post on new fun ways to make smores on his site and it is so cool!
Smores Brownies Recipe
- Brownie mix
- Vegetable oil
- Miniature marshmallows
- Graham crackers or Honey Graham Cereal
- Milk chocolate candy bars
Parchment Paper - Lining the pan with parchment paper makes it so much easier to remove these brownies from the pan!
- Wait to add the marshmallows until after the brownies have baked in the oven. If you add them during the baking time they will melt all over the place and not get the golden brown smores look we are going for.
Can I use homemade brownies?
Of course! We love making scratch-made brownies but know that many times we just want a quick and easy dessert everyone will love.
Easy Dessert Recipes
2 Ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
Smores Brownies Recipe
- 1 18.3 oz Brownie Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 4 Graham Crackers broken into small pieces
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars broken into 1-inch squares(I used semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan).
- Make brownies as directed. After removing the pan from oven, set oven to broil.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows and graham crackers over warm brownies
- Broil about 4 to 5 inches from heat 30 to 60 seconds or until marshmallows are golden brown. (Watch carefully marshmallows and graham crackers will brown quickly.) Sprinkle with chocolate candy.
This recipe was first shared back in July of 2011! Updated March 2018 and March 2020
Leave a Reply