Pecan Pie Puffs are a great little pie dessert to whip up! Pecan Pie Puffs are a great finger food dessert to make for any holiday get-together or a party potluck. They are super easy to make, and they taste amazing!
I love pie, and I think it's even better when you can hold it in your hand. John called these bite-size pies, and they were a hit for everyone. We are always going to potlucks, and I plan to make these up for the next one.
These are the perfect sweet treat for your Thanksgiving table. A fun new spin on pecan pie that is bite-size.
Pecan Pie Puffs Ingredients
- Puff Pastry Cups
- Brown Sugar
- Corn Syrup
- Pecans, chopped
Large Mixing Bowl - We are big fans of this glass batter bowl that has a handle. It makes it easy to mix ingredients and keeps the mixing bowl steady on the counter.
Heat resistant potholders - A couple of years ago we had a fire scare when we didn't realize we had turned a burner on and a cloth potholder caught fire. Thankfully we walked by the kitchen and saw the smoke and were able to get it out ourselves. Since then we have only used these heat-resistant potholders.
Parchment Paper - I love that I can use parchment paper to help make clean-up a breeze.
Baking Sheets - We are huge fans of these baking sheets with sides. You don't have to worry; you will remove the cookies from the oven and have them slide right off.
Pecan Pie Puffs Directions
Place Puff Pastry Cups on a nonstick baking sheet or parchment paper. Cook 5 minutes short of package directions, 15 minutes.
While the pastry is cooking, in a medium bowl whisk together the Brown Sugar, Butter, Egg, Corn Syrup Vanilla, and Cinnamon.
Stir in the pecans
Remove the pastry and push down the centers with the handle of a wooden spoon.
Carefully spoon about a teaspoon of the pecan mixture into each pastry cup, the pecans should be sticking out of the top slightly.
Bake until cooked through and set, 9-12 minutes.
Remove and let cool before serving.
Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Great Holiday Desserts
White Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Follow Tammilee Tips on MSN, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for all of our recipe posts.
Pecan Pie Puffs
- 1 Puff Pastry Cups pkg. 24
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Butter melted
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoon Light Corn Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 ½ Cups Pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Place Puff Pastry Cups on nonstick baking sheet or parchment paper. Cook 5 minutes short of package directions, 15 minutes.
- While the pastry is cooking, in a medium bowl whisk together the Brown Sugar, Butter, Egg, Corn Syrup Vanilla and Cinnamon.
- Stir in the pecans
- Remove the pastry and push down the centers with the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Reduce oven to 350˚.
- Carefully spoon about a teaspoon of the pecan mixture into each pastry cup, the pecans should be sticking out of the top slightly.
- Bake at 350˚ until cooked through and set, 9-12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool before serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Leave a Reply