Today's recipe is a change-up from all of the crockpot recipes we have been sharing the past few weeks. This quick and easy Ramen Bowl Recipe is so fast to make and tastes amazing.
Quick and Easy Ramen Bowl Recipe
I love that you can whip up a great meal in no time!
chicken stock, vegetarian or vegan depending on which stock you use. Add in an egg or other vegetables for fun! This is a quick, simple recipe for the family with love!
I think you are going to be amazed at just how easy this recipe is to make! Make with chicken stock, vegetarian, or vegan depending on which stock you use. Add in an egg or other vegetables for fun! This is a quick, simple recipe the family with love!
- Ramen Noodles
- Chicken stock
- Soy sauce
- Frozen veggies
- Furikake seasoning
- hard boiled egg (otional)
Delicious Soup Recipes
Check out all of our Soup Recipes
Don't miss all of our sides for ramen.
Easy Ramen Bowl Recipe
- Bring stock to a boil and add the noodles, cook until soft - don't over cook.
- Add the veggies and allow them to heat through. Turn off heat and add just a dash of soy sauce.
- Taste for salt, add more if you think it needs any.
- Pour the noodles in a bowl and pour the amount of broth you desire.
- You can make is soupy or just eat the noodles.
- Sprinkle the Furikake on top, stir and serve with an egg.
Recipe originally shared on November 29, 2016. Updated October 2020