If you have been following the blog for a while you know we have a love for Olive Garden. It is our go to restaurant of choice many times for date night. Mainly because of the unlimited soups! There is just something about Olive Garden Soups. I decided to make this Crock Pot Copy Cat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe at home so we could enjoy the soup without having to worry about leaving the house.
Because let’s be honest there are nights that you want your favorite restaurant meal without having to think about wearing clothes that are suitable to be seen in. You know those nights where you just want a pair of yoga pants, scuzzy old shirt and your hair on top of your head. I say let’s embrace those nights and make our favorites at home.
Give yourself permission to curl up on the couch with this Crock Pot Copy Cat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe and catch up on TV! heck yeah! Life is crazy as it is let’s treat us to a night in.
You can even make the Copy Cat Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake for dessert! YUM! I know not everyone’s favorite soup is Zuppa Toscana so here are a few more Olive Garden Soup recipes.
And we can’t forget the important Olive Garden Breadstick Recipe to truly have the Olive Garden experience at home. 🙂
Visit our Olive Garden Recipe page to see all of the Olive Garden Recipes we have shared.
Crock Pot Copy Cat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe
32 0z low sodium chicken stock
3 cups water
32 oz of Spicy Italian Sausage, cooked and crumbled
5 russet potatoes, 1/4 in chunks
1/2 large onion, diced
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups kale, chopped
1 cup heavy whipping cream
salt and pepper
1. Cook the Spicy Italian Sausage and crumble
2. Place chicken stock, water, Italian Sausage, potatoes, onion, garlic and salt and pepper in the crock pot
3. Cook on low for 7-8 hours until potatoes are cooked through
4. Stir in kale and let cook for 30 minutes
5. Add in heavy cream and let warm through, approx 5-10 minutes
Garnish with Parmesan Cheese
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
Crock Pot Copy Cat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup RecipePrint Rate
- 32 0 z low sodium chicken stock
- 3 cups water
- 32 oz of Spicy Italian Sausage cooked and crumbled
- 5 russet potatoes 1/4 in chunks
- 1/2 large onion diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups kale chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- salt and pepper
- Cook the Spicy Italian Sausage and crumble
- Place chicken stock, water, Italian Sausage, potatoes, onion, garlic and salt and pepper in the crock pot
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours until potatoes are cooked through
- Stir in kale and let cook for 30 minutes
- Add in heavy cream and let warm through, approx 5-10 minutes
- Garnish with Parmesan Cheese