Seriously oh so easy Key Lime Bars Recipe! You will not believe how quick and easy these coconut lime bars are to make!
Key Lime Bars Recipe
Do you ever check out the recipes on packages? I was looking at our can of Key Lime Pie filling and found this great recipe for Key Lime Bars.
I just knew I had to make them right then and there since I had everything I needed in the house!
I try and keep a well-stocked pantry filled with my favorite canned goods. We travel a ton so it is great coming home and having everything I need to make dinner or a treat in the pantry.
These Key Lime Bars are amazing! So easy to make and so tasty! They always remind me of Key Lime Pie in the Florida Keys. So delicious and the perfect sweet treat when we are home and not soaking up the sun in Florida.
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Key Lime Creme Pie Filling
pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees
In a medium bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter until well combined
Press mixture evenly into your 9X9 pan, bake for 10 minutes
Remove from oven and let cool
Spread Key Lime Pie Filling over the top of the crust and refrigerate for several hours
Sprinkle with coconut
Cut into bars and enjoy
Great dessert bars
Key Lime Bars
- 1 ¾ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 stick butter melted
- 22 oz Duncan Hines Comstock Original Key Lime Creme Pie Filling
- 1 cup coconut
- pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees
- In a medium bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter until well combined
- Press mixture evenly into your 9X9 pan, bake for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Spread Key Lime Pie Filling over the top of the crust and refrigerate for a several hours
- Sprinkle with coconut
- Cut into bars and enjoy