It is hard to believe that it is already time to be thinking about Valentine's Day plans. I am still wrapping my head around the fact that Christmas and New Year's have already passed and it is now 2017!
Cranberry Cocktail Recipe
Please tell me I am not the only person still writing 2016 on things. To help celebrate and start thinking about Valentine's Day we are sharing this delicious Spiced Cranberry Cocktail Recipe!
I love how festive this cocktail recipe is. Make sure and pin it so you have it for Christmas cocktails next year. This is going to be one of my go-to holiday cocktails! So easy to make and it tastes delicious!
This Spiced Cranberry Cocktail Recipe is perfect for Valentine's Day or any holiday. This vodka cocktail is the perfect holiday drinks recipe!
Spiced Cranberry Cocktail
- Deep Eddy's Cranberry Vodka
- Cranberry Wine
- Spiced Cranberry Cocktail - Can also use Cranberry Juice
- Whole Cranberries
- Rosemary Sprig
If you can't find cranberry wine you can add additional vodka or cranberry juice depending on how strong you want your cocktail.
Great Cocktail Recipes
This cocktail recipe is included in our big winter cocktails collection.
Spiced Cranberry Cocktail Recipe
- 1 Ounce Deep Eddy’s Cranberry Vodka
- 2 Ounce Cranberry Wine
- 2.5 Ounce Spiced Cranberry Cocktail
- Rosemary Sprig
- In a cocktail shaker add Deep Eddy’s Cranberry vodka, cranberry wine, spiced cranberry cocktail, and top with ice.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a serving glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
Recipe originally shared on January 12, 2017. Updated November 2020.