How to make a delicious easy Tiramisu Recipe that is served in a martini glass.
This quick and easy simple dessert is perfect for holiday parties and dinner. Made with no alcohol but you can add it in if you prefer.
Super Easy Tiramisu Recipe
I try and keep a wide variety of ingredients on hand as the holidays approach. You never know when your phone is going to ring and all of a sudden friends and family are due at your house in a few hours.
I try to be prepared for each of these situations with a couple of go-to recipes that can be made up quickly and don't take a crazy amount of ingredients. Let's be honest the last thing any of us want to do is run to the store last minute in hopes of finding the perfect treat or dish to serve family or friends that are en-route to your house.
This Super Easy Tiramisu Recipe is seriously super easy! You can whip this up in a few minutes and it looks like you spent hours on it!
My goal this holiday season is to not be stuck in the kitchen while we have guests over.
Last year I felt like I was always in the kitchen prepping or getting everything ready to serve our guests.
John got to hang out with everyone and socialize and I looked up at the end of the night and only got a bit of time with guests. This year I am on a mission to make simple but delicious holiday desserts recipes that I can prepare ahead of time for everyone to enjoy.
This Super Easy Tiramisu utilizes the ingredients that I always have in my pantry!
Ingredients for Easy Tiramisu
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Cold milk
- JELL-O Vanilla flavored instant pudding
- Cool Whip
- Nilla wafer cookies
- Coffee Powder
- Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1. Line the bottom of a martini glass with a couple of wafer cookies
This easy Tiramisu Recipe does not have alcohol in it but you can add it if you prefer the flavor addition. You can easily drizzle coffee liqueur over the Nilla Wafers.
Mix together Maxwell House Coffee, Cream Cheese, Cold Milk, and JELL-O Pudding until well combined. Stir in COOL-WHIP until combined.
2. Add in Maxwell House Cool Whip Jell-o mixture halfway, dust with Baker's Chocolate, layer more wafer cookies around the edge and add additional Maxwell House Cool Whip Jell-o mixture
3. Once you have the desired height of Maxwell House Cool Whip Jell-o mixture dust with Bakers Chocolate and place in the fridge for a few hours to set.
4. Remove and garnish with Cool-Whip if desired.
You can also place raspberries around the edges
Here is my easy tip for shaving Baker's Chocolate. Instead of using a knife and trying to delicately chop up the Baker's Chocolate. I use a cheese grater.
The Baker's Chocolate grates into perfect flecks for the Tiramisu and other desserts you want to dust with chocolate.
Depending on the size of flakes you can use different sections of the grater.
I tend to use 2 sides of it so there is a variety of sizes when I dust with chocolate.
This is pure chocolate loveliness!
Great Holiday Dessert Recipes
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Easy Tiramisu Recipe
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 3 cups Milk cold
- 6.8 oz instant vanilla pudding mix 2 - 3.4 oz packages
- 8 oz COOL Whip
- 48 Nilla Wafers
- 2 Tablespoon Coffee Powder
- 2 oz BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate grated
- Line the bottom of a martini glass with a couple of wafer cookies
- Mix together Coffee Powder, Cream Cheese, Cold Milk and JELL-O Pudding until well combined. Stir in COOL-WHIP until combined.
- Add in Maxwell House Cool Whip Jell-o mixture half way filling a martini glass, dust with Baker’s Chocolate, layer more wafer cookies around the edge and add additional Maxwell House Cool Whip Jell-o mixture
- Once you have the desired height of Maxwell House Cool Whip Jell-o mixture dust with Bakers Chocolate and place in the fridge for a few hours to set.
- Remove and garnish with Cool-Whip if desired. You can also place raspberries around the edges
Recipe created on November 25, 2013. Updated September 2020
Both of your recipes sound amazing! I am hoping to make some truffles this weekend. Wish me luck! #client
No doubt i will be making those truffles!
Kristin Wheeler (
This is my hubby's fave! This seems like a way I could make it for him! THANKS!
you had me at chocolate. a usual.
Both of those look amazing! My daughter loves tiramisu, so I will give that a try. You make it look easy.
I love your pictures, especially of the truffles! YUM!
Whoa, that looks unbelievably delicious! Thanks for sharing the details on how to make something fabulous in time for the holidays!
Oh gosh, you had me with the tiramisu and then the truffles put me over the top!
You are amazing. Your family is so lucky to be able to indulge in your treats all the time. MMmmm
Oh my the Tiramisu looks SO good and the truffles are looking out of this world!! I can feel my holiday baking and dessert making kicking in right now :-D!!!
Nancy Lustri (StyleDecor)
These are AMAZING!!! I thought the first recipe couldn't be topped and then, and then......truffles!!!! Oh my word.....sinfully delicious. All I can say is...AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! OUT OF THIS WORLD!!
Oh. My. Goodness. Those look so delicious. I will definitely try to make these, though my dessert making isn't the best.
Those look delicious! And the tiramisu so easy to make too!
OH.MY.GOODNESS!! This looks delicious!! Pinning this to gorge on, hopefully this coming weekend!
You are killing me and my diet with those amazing pictures!
thanks for this!
Oh I used to LOVE Tiramisu. Your recipe looks easy and presents so nicely 🙂
Oh my goodness; those all look simply tantalizing! I love the holidays and all the goodies it brings out! Yum!
This looks so yummy! Now I am hungry!
Tiramisu is one of my favorite holiday desserts!
These look delicious!! I am a sucker for anything made into a truffle LOL!
That is so cool you can make tiramisu with "regular" ingredients. I always thought that would be too hard to make at home. Yummy looking photos!
*drool* I am so going to try the tiramisu