How to make a delicious easy Tiramisu Recipe that is served in a martini glass.
This quick and easy simple dessert is perfect for holiday parties and dinner. Made with no alcohol but you can add it in if you prefer.
Super Easy Tiramisu Recipe
I try and keep a wide variety of ingredients on hand as the holidays approach. You never know when your phone is going to ring and all of a sudden friends and family are due at your house in a few hours.
I try to be prepared for each of these situations with a couple of go-to recipes that can be made up quickly and don't take a crazy amount of ingredients. Let's be honest the last thing any of us want to do is run to the store last minute in hopes of finding the perfect treat or dish to serve family or friends that are en-route to your house.
This Super Easy Tiramisu Recipe is seriously super easy! You can whip this up in a few minutes and it looks like you spent hours on it!
My goal this holiday season is to not be stuck in the kitchen while we have guests over.
Last year I felt like I was always in the kitchen prepping or getting everything ready to serve our guests.
John got to hang out with everyone and socialize and I looked up at the end of the night and only got a bit of time with guests. This year I am on a mission to make simple but delicious holiday desserts recipes that I can prepare ahead of time for everyone to enjoy.
This Super Easy Tiramisu utilizes the ingredients that I always have in my pantry!
Ingredients for Easy Tiramisu
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Cold milk
- JELL-O Vanilla flavored instant pudding
- Cool Whip
- Nilla wafer cookies
- Coffee Powder
- Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1. Line the bottom of a martini glass with a couple of wafer cookies
This easy Tiramisu Recipe does not have alcohol in it but you can add it if you prefer the flavor addition. You can easily drizzle coffee liqueur over the Nilla Wafers.
Mix together Maxwell House Coffee, Cream Cheese, Cold Milk, and JELL-O Pudding until well combined. Stir in COOL-WHIP until combined.
2. Add in Maxwell House Cool Whip Jell-o mixture halfway, dust with Baker's Chocolate, layer more wafer cookies around the edge and add additional Maxwell House Cool Whip Jell-o mixture
3. Once you have the desired height of Maxwell House Cool Whip Jell-o mixture dust with Bakers Chocolate and place in the fridge for a few hours to set.
4. Remove and garnish with Cool-Whip if desired.
You can also place raspberries around the edges
Here is my easy tip for shaving Baker's Chocolate. Instead of using a knife and trying to delicately chop up the Baker's Chocolate. I use a cheese grater.
The Baker's Chocolate grates into perfect flecks for the Tiramisu and other desserts you want to dust with chocolate.
Depending on the size of flakes you can use different sections of the grater.
I tend to use 2 sides of it so there is a variety of sizes when I dust with chocolate.
This is pure chocolate loveliness!
Great Holiday Dessert Recipes
Easy Tiramisu Recipe
- Line the bottom of a martini glass with a couple of wafer cookies
- Mix together Coffee Powder, Cream Cheese, Cold Milk and JELL-O Pudding until well combined. Stir in COOL-WHIP until combined.
- Add in Maxwell House Cool Whip Jell-o mixture half way filling a martini glass, dust with Baker’s Chocolate, layer more wafer cookies around the edge and add additional Maxwell House Cool Whip Jell-o mixture
- Once you have the desired height of Maxwell House Cool Whip Jell-o mixture dust with Bakers Chocolate and place in the fridge for a few hours to set.
- Remove and garnish with Cool-Whip if desired. You can also place raspberries around the edges
Recipe created on November 25, 2013. Updated September 2020